- Apple commenced selling its iPhone 6 range, with Australians the first in line globally.
- However, things didn’t end well for a Chinese student who was kicked out of the line by police for repeatedly leaving her spot in the queue to see if anyone ahead could sell her a phone at a reasonable price.
- It’s reported she was worried she wouldn’t be able to get one of the limited phones, and had to run for a law exam
- Police reported that they spoke to a woman who was obstructing and harassing members of the public.
- The student said she was upset because she’d waited in line for 24 hours and the people ahead started letting in their friends.