- Inspired by Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me’, George Prior decided to see what would happen if he drank 10 cans of coke every day for a month.
- Well, George finished the month 23 pounds heavier, with a 7% increase in body fat.
- George says he drank 300 cans of coke to raise awareness of how much sugar people consume every day.
- George’s experiment can be checked out at www.10cokesaday.com
- For the record, a can of coke contains 39 grams of sugar. The World Health Organization suggests 25 grams of sugar a day…