- New Yorkers are swapping their afternoon coffees for a hot bowl of bone broth, and many around the world are following!
- Broth is reportedly rich in collagen and gelatin, both of which act as an anti-ageing factor in skin and assist in strengthening hair.
- One of the broth hotspots in New York is Brodo, located in East Village, which was opened by chef Marco Canora.
- Broth can be made by boiling down various bones to create a nutrient-rich stock, for those not willing or unable to wait in lines which are increasing day by day.
- Many have already caught on to the fad, opening stores around the world and offering delivery services, as well.
Leave a Reply