- If alien life exists on Mars, it won’t go thirsty!
- According to NASA, liquid water has been found on the Red Planet, which makes it more likely that life could be found to exist!
- It’s reported that the water found was salty/briney, but that it will help scientists work out what kind of life might survive.
- NASA aims to send a manned mission to Mars in the 2030s, so the presence of water will make this easier.
- The announcement is timely, with ‘The Martian’ starring Matt Damon opening in a couple of days!
Leave a Reply