- A judge has ordered a Hawaii man to write 144 compliments to his ex-girlfriend to counter the 144 nasty text messages he sent in breach of a protection order.
- It’s reported that on 22 February 2017, Darren Young was ordered not to contact with his ex, but 3 months later he sent 144 nasty messages to her in a 3-minute flurry (!!!).
- Judge Rhonda Loo said “I don’t know whether I should cut off your fingers or take away your phone”, but instead handed out the unusual punishment to the “thumb-happy” man, which included 157 days already spent in jail, a fine and community service order.
- According to Judge Loo, Darren has 144 days to write the compliments and that each message must be original, and “no repeating words”.
- It’s reported that Darren has learned his lesson and won’t reach out to his ex again.
Leave a Reply