Mooning is now officially a CRIME in Victoria, with the offence of publicly exposing one’s buttocks punishable by up to 6 months prison!
Australian man Mick Brown unearthed a 2.7 kilogram solid gold nugget, worth about $141,000, while prospecting near Wedderburn Victoria.
A Victorian policeman has been praised after he danced with festival-goers at the Rainbow Serpent Music Festival on Australia Day.
Victorian police are stumped after thieves broke into a Braybrook waterhouse and stole 17 coffins!
An auction ended in success for a family who increased their bid by $140,000 on the condition that the sellers include their family cat Tiffany with the house.
• Residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania and potentially South Australia have reported witnessing a ‘fireball’ or ‘shooting star’ in the sky on Thursday night.
• The Bureau of Meteorology state that it could have been a meteor or ‘space junk’.
• After a day of debate in the Victorian Lower House of Parliament, rogue Frankston MP, Geoff Shaw has been suspended.
• Under the suspension, Geoff will be deprived of 11 days’ pay, banned from taxpayer-funded travel and will be forced to apologise for the misuse of his taxpayer-funded car.
• It has been argued that the punishment is soft, with Labor having lost its bid to have Geoff expelled.
• Geoff has been the ‘balance of power MP’, with concerns that the Lower House will now be deadlocked, leading to an inability to pass proposed laws.