- A Thailand skydiving instructor has shared footage of the moment he and his tandem jump partner were nearly struck by the plane they had just humped off!
- Forest Pullman, of Thai Sky Adventure Company in Bangkok says just seconds after the jump, their drogue chute was clipped by the plane, which appeared to have gone into a nosedive!
- Although Forest was able to free the chute and control the jump, he does not know how they got so lucky!
- As of today, the plane’s manoeuvre is still unclear.
- The video footage was shot on 19 October 2014, but was only uploaded to YouTube last Friday.