- Scottish police officers are trying to solve the age-old mystery: why did the chicken cross the road?
- According to the BBC, a chicken was seen trying to cross a road in Dundee, which gave “passing motorists cause for concern”.
- Officers were called to East Marketgait, with social media suggesting that up to 3 uniformed officers were seen chasing the plucky bird.
- The chicken was taken into custody, and is now in the care of the SPCA.
- Police are appealing for any information that might help locate the chicken’s owner.
- Also linked below is a list of responses to the age-old mystery, penned in the style of famous physicists.