- Britain’s most boring men are about to shine with starring roles in next year’s Dull Men’s Club Calendar.
- The Dull Men’s Club has 5,000 members including a drain spotter, a roundabout enthusiast and a brick collector.
- The pinups of next year’s calendar include a man who has collected over 500 traffic cones and a man who has sent his wife the same Valentine’s Day card for the last 36 years.
- The men are incredibly passionate about their hobbies. The drain spotter says he finds drain interesting, noting their geometry and the way they interconnect.
- The cone collector carries cones in his car and offers to swap with someone else when he spots a rare one.