- This is for you Star Wars/toy enthusiasts out there!
- Craig Stevens, a former chairman of the UK Star Wars Fan Club, sold a Boba Fett figure for £18,000 at auction, having purchased it for only £50 in 1990!
- Craig says he lined up to see Star Wars when it was first released in 1977 and has collected approximately 10,000 items of memorabilia since then. He says it was “a wrench” selling Boba Fett (which was still in its original packaging) but that he needed to raise money for a new house.
- It’s reported that the figure was £1.50 when it came out 35 years ago and that there are perhaps only 4 or 5 remaining in such pristine condition.
- The Boba Fett figure was made by Palitoy.