- Portland Police have identified the Bad Apple Culprit, but no criminal charges have been laid for the man’s alleged ‘apple-ing’ of residences in the area.
- It’s reported that the man has been throwing apples onto roofs in Portland, and occasionally leaving notes for his ‘victims’.
- In a note left at a home in Hazel Dell, the man said he’d targeted 5 homes in the area, with 3 apples per house.
- He added that Portland “might be the best place on Earth for a hooligan riding a bicycle with a backpack full of apples… because there are bicycles everywhere and it’s easy to get lost in the neighborhoods”.
- The matter is still under investigation by the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
Leave a Reply